If you are looking for a nice dessert recipe, look no further than this crustless keto pumpkin pie recipe. You’ll have a pan of pumpkin goodness in no time!
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Using a stand mixer, gently mix the cream, eggs, erythritol, and xanthan gum together
- Be careful to not to begin whipping the cream mixture; you simply want to get these ingredients incorporated well
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan or dish with butter or coconut oil
- Pour the mixture into the dish and lightly shake to even it out
- Bake for 25 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 30 - 40 minutes
- A fork, knife, or toothpick should come out clean from the center of the pie when it is done
- Let cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, then cool in a refrigerator for at least an hour before serving
- While you're waiting, whip up a batch of our Keto Whipped Cream to plop on top!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 117 Total Fat 10g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 3g