Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing
Stuffing is a Thanksgiving day icon. This keto Thanksgiving stuffing uses cauliflower instead of the usual bread stuffing to create a tasty side dish!
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, riced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 2 baby carrots, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat
- Add onion, carrot, and celery and cook until soft
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cook for another 10 - 15 minutes
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined
- Pour chicken stock over mixture and cover with a lid
- Leave covered until cauliflower is totally tender and liquid is absorbed
- Remove from heat and serve!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 166 Total Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 3g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Let us know how it turned out and how much you liked it in the comments! Ask any questions you may have there, too!