Custard is undoubtedly one of the best-kept culinary secrets around. Keto boiled custard is like drinking a creamy glass of awesome!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat a double boiler to medium heat
- Add heavy whipping cream to the top of the boiler, stirring occasionally until warm
- Add 1/8 cup of sweetener to cream
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, 1/8 cup sweetener, and vanilla extract until light
- When cream is heated, add egg mixture and stir
- Regardless of the name, DO NOT let the mixture boil
- Continue to heat for 5 - 10 minutes, or until the mixture begins to slightly thicken
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Place in a pourable container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 - 6 hours
- Drink and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 217 Total Fat 20g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 1g