Cast iron skillets are durable and versatile pieces of cookware. Add a few ingredients, and you have a delicious keto cast iron skillet pork chops dinner!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pink Himalayan salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Rub pork chops with olive oil and season very generously with salt and pepper
- Set a cast iron skillet over high heat on the stovetop to heat up
- Add pork chops to skillet and sear 3 minutes each side
- Add rosemary sprigs to skillet, then transfer to oven
- Continue cooking until chops are no longer pink
- Remove from oven and add butter; let melt and spoon over pork chops as they rest
- Let chops rest for 3 - 5 minutes before serving
- Discard rosemary sprigs
- Plate the chops, grab a fork and knife, and gobble up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 pork chop
Amount Per ServingCalories 638 Total Fat 40g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 70g