A hearty keto beef stroganoff recipe that will delight your taste buds! This creamy concoction is sure to be a winner for everyone at your family dinners!
- Brown beef over medium heat, using a meat chopper to break the beef into chunks
- We recommend using a 10" cast iron skillet for this recipe, in order to have plenty of depth to cook in
- Remove browned beef from the skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels; leave all extra beef fat in the skillet
- Add and saute the mushrooms, minced garlic, and minced onion to the skillet
- Combine the beef broth, heavy cream, salt, and pepper
- Sprinkle the xanthan gum into the mixture while stirring
- Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired level of thickness
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2
Amount Per ServingCalories 495 Total Fat 20g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 40g