This recipe is quick, easy, and will make one of the most delicious combos of all time; keto roast beef and gravy. The result is mouthwatering!
- Coat roast liberally with half of the salt
- Wait 5 minutes and pat dry with a paper towel
- Coat with the rest of the salt and add onion and garlic powder
- Grab your Instant Pot and add water
- Place the roast in the Instant Pot and set to high pressure for 2 hours (more time the merrier for a wonderfully delicious result)
- After the roast is finished, release the pressure and remove the lid
- Scoop out 2 cups of the newly created beef broth and place into a small pot (include mushrooms)
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring and sprinkling in xanthan gum in small amounts
- After the mixture thickens to the desired gravy consistency, remove from heat
- Slice or shred beef roast and top with gravy
- Eat, love, repeat!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 489 Total Fat 28g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 57g