Do yourself a favor and throw some in the oven right now. This low-carb spicy roasted broccoli is easy to make and is a wonderful side for almost any meal!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss until all broccoli florets are well coated in spices and olive oil
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and place into the oven
- Cook for 15 minutes, then remove and toss the florets
- Place back into the oven and cook for another 15 minutes, or until florets just begin to crisp
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1/3 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 50 Total Fat 6g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 0g