If you’ve never had candied bacon, you’re missing out. It’s sweet, salty, and fatty. This keto candied bacon is a great side or a treat all itself!
- 1 lbs bacon
- 1/3 cups Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- use coupon code betterthanbreadketo for 20% off your order!
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place bacon strips on a baking sheet, preferably lined with an silicone baking liner
- Sprinkle black pepper and sweetener on each bacon strip
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove and flip all slices of bacon; sprinkle again with black pepper and sweetener
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until pieces are well cooked
- Eat and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 3 slices
Amount Per ServingCalories 100 Total Fat 8g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 4g