This keto peanut butter icing is a nice addition to cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and even donuts! This version is packed with yummy fats without the sugar!
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer and beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth
- Add the sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter and continue to beat until texture becomes very light and creamy
- Adjust sweetness with more powdered sweetener to taste (if needed)
- Refrigerate until ready to use; repeat use of hand mixer until light and fluffy before using
- Frost and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 12
Amount Per ServingCalories 180 Total Fat 20g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 3g