Graham crackers are totally awesome but they are definitely not keto. These keto graham crackers use a handful of easy, simple ingredients!
WHAT ARE GRAHAM CRACKERS?
KETO GRAHAM CRACKER INGREDIENTS
HOW TO MAKE KETO GRAHAM CRACKERS
CAN GRAHAM CRACKERS BE FROZEN?
ARE THESE GRAHAM CRACKERS GLUTEN-FREE?
- Preheat oven to 325˚F
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients and pulse a few times
- Then, add all wet ingredients and process until well mixed and a dough forms
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place between two sheets of wax or parchment paper
- Using a rolling pin, thin the dough until it is close to 1/8 inches thick
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking liner
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into graham cracker sized pieces
- Place into the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the crackers start to turn golden
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to break apart
- Break cookies apart and allow to cool completely
- Eat and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 2 crackers
Amount Per ServingCalories 195 Total Fat 17.5g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 6g