Graham crackers are totally awesome but they are definitely not keto. These keto graham crackers use a handful of easy, simple ingredients!
First of all, let’s take a moment to talk about graham crackers. Those crunchy, tasty, and delicious little squares that used to bring us all so much joy. If you’re like me, you probably ate them for a snack, dessert, breakfast, lunch, dinner; you name it. All I can say is, don’t judge me…
They are so tasty. The sweetness mixed with a buttery texture and a touch of cinnamon and honey. How can you not like them?
Of course, with all of their added ingredients and sugars, they are definitely not low-carb or keto. Even the homemade versions are filled with non-keto flours and sugary ingredients. Because of this, they are definitely a big no-no.
Enter this recipe. We use only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand. If you don’t have a good food processor by now, I highly recommend you invest in one. We have this one, but something like this would also get the job done.
Always remember, it doesn’t take high dollar equipment to achieve the same results.
Know up front, these keto graham crackers (I always want to type cookies) are not overly sweet. If you are dying for them to be sweeter, add a tablespoon more of the Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
These would be perfect for making a graham cracker sandwich of some kind since the finished product isn’t overly sweet. Perhaps spreading one of our keto icings between them would be a wonderful sweet treat for you. I definitely throw in my vote for the Keto Peanut Butter Icing!
You can also brush some melted butter on top while they are still hot and sprinkle some Lakanto Golden Sweetener on top for a bit of a different, sweet taste.
Above all, you probably (definitely) should give these crackers (dang… almost typed cookie again) a try. We promise you’ll love them.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Thin Mints
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- Keto White Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Root Beer Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325˚F
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients and pulse a few times
- Then, add all wet ingredients and process until well mixed and a dough forms
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place between two sheets of wax or parchment paper
- Using a rolling pin, thin the dough until it is close to 1/8 inches thick
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking liner
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into graham cracker sized pieces
- Place into the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the crackers start to turn golden
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to break apart
- Break cookies apart and allow to cool completely
- Eat and enjoy!
- Almond Flour*
- Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup*
- Coconut Oil*
- Pink Himalayan Salt*
- Food Processor*
- Silicone Baking Liner*
- Pizza Cutter*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 2 crackers
Amount Per ServingCalories 195 Total Fat 17.5g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 6g