This keto chocolate chip bread is moist and will be a delicious addition to your recipe library. It’s very easy to make and wonderfully delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix all dry ingredients together
- Then, mix all wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well mixed and form a batter
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil cooking spray and pour bread batter into the pan
- Place into the oven and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, or until the top begins to turn golden brown and a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean (with the exception of melted chocolate)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes
- Using a knife, go between the edges of the bread and loaf pan, and remove
- Slice and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 220Total Fat 19gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 7g