Nutter butter cookies are one of the best treats you can have. These homemade keto nutter butter cookies are easy to make and big on the flavor we all love!
For the cookies...
For the filling...
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Place the peanut butter, egg, powdered erythritol, and salt in a food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides a few times during the process
- Use a cookie scoop to place dough balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Flatten using a fork in a criss-cross pattern
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until they become a light golden color
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Using a hand mixer, beat the softened butter, powdered erythritol, peanut butter, and heavy cream together until well mixed
- Create cookie sandwiches with filling in between
- Let cool completely and dig in!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 14 Serving Size 1 filled cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 245Total Fat 21gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 9g