Jerk chicken definitely makes for one heck of a tasty marinade. A nice meal of keto jerk chicken thighs is an absolute keto delight!
- Mix all ingredients together in a large Ziploc bag or storage container with a lid
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 6 hours, stirring several times during this time
- Take chicken from refrigerator and remove thighs from marinade; discard marinade
- Place thighs into a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through
- Optional and for an added taste element, grill the chicken thighs until cooked through and slightly charred
- Remove from heat source, serve, and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 2 thighs
Amount Per ServingCalories 312 Total Fat 22g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 19g