There are several replacements for rice and cauliflower is among the most popular. This keto white rice is drop-dead simple to make and super tasty!
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp butter
- pink Himalayan salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the florets from the cauliflower
- Using a food processor, process the florets until they are well processed and a rice-like consistency
- Place cauliflower and butter into a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat
- Cook the cauliflower until it is well heated through
- Toss with salt and pepper to taste
- Remove from heat and serve!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1/3 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 130 Total Fat 12g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 2g