As a lifelong seafood fan, there’s nothing quite like butter with seafood. Give these keto lemon butter scallops a try for an awesome summer meal!
- Season scallops with salt and pepper
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to a skillet over high heat; melt
- Add scallops to the skillet, flipping once; cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side
- For the butter sauce, melt 2 more tablespoons of butter in the skillet
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant
- Stir in lemon juice and season sauce with salt and pepper, to taste
- Serve scallops immediately with lemon butter sauce and garnish with parsley
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per ServingCalories 180 Total Fat 10g Unsaturated Fat 1g Protein 20g