As a lifelong seafood fan, there’s nothing quite like butter with seafood. Give these keto lemon butter scallops a try for an awesome summer meal!
- Season scallops with salt and pepper
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to a skillet over high heat; melt
- Add scallops to the skillet, flipping once; cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side
- For the butter sauce, melt 2 more tablespoons of butter in the skillet
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant
- Stir in lemon juice and season sauce with salt and pepper, to taste
- Serve scallops immediately with lemon butter sauce and garnish with parsley
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 236Total Fat 13gCarbohydrates 4gProtein 24g
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from an online food databse. All carbohydrate counts are calculated as net carbs instead of total. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.