Strawberry desserts are great for any occasion. With no need for baking, you’ll have a wonderful keto no-bake strawberry cream pie in no time!
WHAT IS A NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE?
No-bake desserts are some of the absolute easiest desserts you can make. They don’t require any baking (as the name suggests) and most can be ready in just a few minutes. No oven, no complex baking strategy, just easy making.
A no-bake strawberry cream pie is a delicious strawberry pie made with strawberries, heavy cream, cream cheese, and sweetener. The crust consists of almond flour and butter, and requires no baking whatsoever.
These strawberry pies are perfect for a nightly dessert, family get-together, or spring/summer picnic. In 15 minutes or less, one of these delicious keto pies can be yours!
KETO NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE INGREDIENTS
In order to make one of these delicious no-bake pies, you’ll need to make sure to have the following ingredients ready to go first.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 4 tbsp butter
After you have these ingredients on hand, you’re ready to get started!
HOW TO MAKE A NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE
Begin by melting the butter [4 tbsp] and mixing with the almond flour [1 cup]. Spread this almond flour mixture evenly into the bottom of a 5×7 container (glass preferred) and mash with a fork, spoon, or spatula to create the crust.
Using a high-speed blender, blend the strawberries [1/2 cup] into a puree. Whip the heavy whipping cream [3/4 cup], cream cheese [8 oz], powdered erythritol [1/2 cup], and strawberry puree together using a hand mixer or whisk until thick.
Scoop onto the crust, distribute evenly, and place into the refrigerator. Chill for at least one hour before serving, then eat up!
CAN I MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THE CRUST?
Of course you can! Making any and every recipe your own should be not only perfectly acceptable, but should be a goal of yours.
Here are a couple variations on the crust you can try if you’d like.
STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE WITH BAKED CRUST
Now before you say “but this is a no-bake recipe!” just take a moment to consider that you might in fact want a baked crust. It could (probably) still called a no-bake dessert since the strawberry filling isn’t baked.
If you’d like to bake your crust, preheat your oven to 325˚F. Follow the first two steps of the recipe and place the crust into the oven. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown, and remove from the oven.
Let the crust cool fully or you the strawberry cream filling will “melt” and run.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
Some variations of no-bake strawberry cream pies call for graham cracker crusts. Obviously, store-bought graham crackers are a no-no on a low-carb or keto diet.
However, that shouldn’t stop you from creating your own. Borrowing from our Keto Graham Cracker recipe, you can easily make a graham cracker crust without hardly any extra effort.
Using the crust ingredients outlined in the recipe, add 2/3 tsp cinnamon and 3 tbsp Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup. Mix well and spread into the bottom of the dish.
If you’d like to bake this crust, use the instructions above. Voila! An easy graham cracker crust for your keto no-bake strawberry cream pie!
TOOLS TO MAKE KETO NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE
- High-Speed Blender – A high-speed blender can make all kinds of mixtures that require mixing or blending so much easier. If you haven’t invested in one yet, there’s no time like the present. Similarly, a new blender isn’t necessary. If you have that old blender in the cabinet you’ve had since your college days, it will do just fine as well.
- Hand Mixer – We’ve said it before, but it’s always worth a repeat. A good hand mixer can truly change your life in the kitchen. Whisks and elbow grease is great, but a hand mixer can make short work of just about any mixing task. If you don’t have one as part of your kitchen utensils, there’s no time like now to fix that!
- Melt butter [4 tbsp] and mix with almond flour [1 cup]
- Spread the almond flour mixture evenly into the bottom of a 5x7 container (glass preferred) and mash with a fork, spoon, or spatula
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the strawberries [1/2 cup] into a puree
- Whip the heavy whipping cream [3/4 cup], cream cheese [8 oz], powdered erythritol [1/2 cup], and strawberry puree together with a hand mixer or whisk until thick
- Scoop onto the crust, distribute evenly, and place into the refrigerator
- Chill for at least one hour before serving, then eat up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per ServingCalories 245 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 4g