Strawberry desserts are great for any occasion. With no need for baking, you’ll have a wonderful keto no-bake strawberry cream pie in no time!
- Melt butter and mix with almond flour
- Spread evenly and mash into the bottom of a 5x7 container
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the strawberries into a puree
- Whip the heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered erythritol, and strawberry puree together until thick
- Scoop onto the crust and place into the refrigerator
- Chill for at least one hour before serving, then eat up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per ServingCalories 245 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 4g