Cheese and meat is the best combination of foods ever. If you’re looking for a great recipe for keto cheese stuffed meatballs, look no further!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place all ingredients except almond flour in a mixing bowl
- Using a mesh strainer, sift the almond flour into the mixing bowl
- Mix all ingredients together evenly, using your hands
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into equal size chunks
- Patty out a small amount of the meat mixture in your hand
- Place the cheese cubes in the middle of each and roll sides to cover cheese completely
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat and place in oven
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove and gobble down!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 meatballs
Amount Per ServingCalories 413 Total Fat 18g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 50g