If you’ve been missing soul-soothing, heart-warming alfredo goodness, this keto fettuccine alfredo recipe is just what you need!
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat
- Add heavy cream, garlic, and salt to the saucepan; stirring constantly
- Cut the rind off the parmesan cheese block and place into the mixture
- Using a grater, grate the parmesan cheese block into the sauce; stirring constantly
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until desired consistency is reached
- Remove and discard the parmesan rind
- Drain the noodles, rinse with water, and add directly to the alfredo sauce
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3
Amount Per ServingCalories 564 Total Fat 55g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 17g