There’s nothing that tastes better than a pan of cheesy, garlicky breadsticks. This keto cheesy garlic bread calls for few ingredients and is easy to make!
Be sure to leave us a comment and a ★★★★★ review!
Keto Cheesy Garlic Bread
Yield: 4 servings
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
There's nothing that tastes better than a pan of cheesy, garlicky breadsticks. This keto cheesy garlic bread calls for few ingredients and is easy to make!
- 1 batch of our Keto Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- Prepare the crust in the oven
- Melt butter in the microwave
- Mix garlic and melted butter together
- Pour over the prepared crust; work to get the butter as even as possible
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the butter and crust
- Sprinkle with a touch of Italian seasoning
- Place back into the oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the cheese is your desired level of melted and/or browned
- Remove from oven and chow down!
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1/4 pan
Amount Per Serving Calories 400Total Fat 30gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 27g
Monday 5th of October 2020
I dont know how to make the pizza dough???
Thursday 15th of October 2020
You can find the recipe for the dough/crust here.