There’s nothing that tastes better than a pan of cheesy, garlicky breadsticks. This keto cheesy garlic bread calls for few ingredients and is easy to make!
- 1 batch of our Keto Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- Prepare the crust in the oven
- Melt butter in the microwave
- Mix garlic and melted butter together
- Pour over the prepared crust; work to get the butter as even as possible
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the butter and crust
- Sprinkle with a touch of Italian seasoning
- Place back into the oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the cheese is your desired level of melted and/or browned
- Remove from oven and chow down!
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1/4 pan
Amount Per Serving Calories 400Total Fat 30gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 27g