Cast Iron Skillet Keto Pork Chops
Cast iron skillets are durable and versatile pieces of cookware available. Add a few ingredients, and you have a delicious keto pork chops dinner!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pink Himalayan salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Rub pork chops with olive oil and season very generously with salt and pepper
- Set a cast-iron skillet over high heat on the stovetop to heat up
- Add pork chops to skillet and sear 3 minutes each side
- Add rosemary sprigs to skillet, then transfer to oven
- Continue cooking until chops are no longer pink
- Remove from oven and add butter; let melt and spoon over pork chops as they rest
- Let chops rest for 3 - 5 minutes before serving
- Discard rosemary sprigs
- Plate the chops, grab a fork and knife, and gobble up!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 pork chop
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 638 Total Fat: 40g Carbohydrates: 0g Protein: 70g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Let us know how it turned out and how much you liked it in the comments! Ask any questions you may have there, too!