Yummy Keto Pumpkin Pie Trifle
A nice trifle is a perfect dessert for any occasion. This keto pumpkin pie trifle is the perfect fall-centric sweet treat for any time!
Fall certainly equals time for pumpkin everything. We’ve published several pumpkin-inspired recipes such as our Keto Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, Keto Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake, Delicious Keto Pumpkin Cookies, Gooey Crustless Keto Pumpkin Pie. When you have the hankering for pumpkin, go ahead and give them a try.
Trifle is a delicious dessert. Traditionally, trifle is made with fruit, separated by thin layers of sponge cake soaked in wine. Of course, I just mentioned several non-keto ingredients. If we break it down to the “bare bones” components, a trifle is basically layers of ingredients.
For this keto pumpkin keto pie trifle, we are going to use our Keto Whipped Cream for the layers. The whipped cream is a great layer for any trifle and the more you whip it and stiffen it, the better of a layer it becomes. The pumpkin pie mixture between is nice and creamy, held separate by the whipped cream.
You can think of this keto creation much like a nice piece of pumpkin pie. I don’t know about you, but around my Thanksgiving table, most people throw a dollop of whipped cream onto their pumpkin pie. Basically, we have all of the same tastes and textures here, but without the carbs and the crust.
When you make this, take care in the layering process. Don’t rush it or you’ll end up with the two mixtures combined and not layered properly. Even though you might be dying to scarf it down, take a few extra moments to work on the presentation. Food doesn’t look and taste as delicious without proper presentation. It’s (probably) a fact… Or something.
My doctor actually had a great idea about how presentation and atmosphere affect the taste of food. That’s for another post, I reckon.
Make it. It’s good stuff.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Keto Raspberry Creme Popsicles
- Simple Low-Carb/Keto-Friendly Lemonade
- Creamy Keto Italian Gelato
- Easy Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spiced Rum Molten Keto Mug Cake
For the pumpkin pie filling...
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cups Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- (use coupon code betterthanbreadketo for 20% off your order!)
- 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the whipped cream filling...
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, mix all of the pumpkin pie ingredients until mixture starts to thicken and "fluff"
- Separately, combine all of the ingredients for our Super Simple Keto Whipped Cream
- Mix until the whipped cream is very, very thick
- In a small trifle dish or other round container, later the two mixtures, starting with the pumpkin first
- Layer until all of the ingredients are used up; the number of layers will vary depending on the size of your container
- Let chill for at least two hours in the refrigerator
- Eat up!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 257 Total Fat: 26g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 4g