Food prepped ahead of time is a great way to have a delicious meal when you need it. This keto slow-cooker cashew chicken will satisfy the whole family!
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add the olive oil
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with salt and pepper; add to the hot pan
- Cook until well-browned, about 2 minutes per side
- Transfer browned chicken to your slow-cooker
- Combine the all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over the chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 5 - 6 hours
- Serve over a serving of our Japanese Keto Fried Rice and gobble down!
- You might notice that our cashew chicken recipe doesn't include cashews as an ingredient. Before you think we're crazy, we did this on purpose.
- A good number of cashew chicken recipes use the cashews as more as a garnish, rather than a main ingredient.
- Depending on what cashews you look at in your supermarket, the carb content can range from manageable to outlandish.
- If you wish to use them in this recipe, please check the carb content of the brand you are buying first and calculate the net carb content.
- Liquid Aminos*
- Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener*
- Pink Himalayan Salt*
- Chili Garlic Sauce*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3
Amount Per ServingCalories 520 Total Fat 40g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 40g