When we ate at Japanese restaurants, we always loved getting the starter bowl of soup, so we decided to make our own keto Japanese onion soup!
- Add all ingredients except green onions (and only 3/4 carton of sliced mushrooms) to your crock pot or slow cooker
- Cook on low for 5 - 6 hours
- Pour contents of slow cooker through a strainer into a pot or large bowl
- Pour liquid back into slow cooker; add chopped green onions and rest of sliced mushrooms
- Ladle into a bowl and sip away!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 2 cups
Amount Per ServingCalories 155 Total Fat 17g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 2g