Carrot-less keto carrot cake may sound like it’s too good to be true, but we promise it will be sure to delight everyone at your next meal!
My wife’s favorite cake is carrot cake. We get her one every year for her birthday from our awesome local bakery. I’ve had some before and it is just about the closest thing to perfection on earth.
The combination of several spices along with the extra yummy cream cheese icing is what makes carrot cake so delicious and delectable.
When I was much younger, I recall thinking this cake was only for Easter, since the Easter Bunny eats carrots. That makes total sense, right?
One of my mom’s friends was an incredible cook and baker. He would make a huge carrot cake each Easter and decorate it for Easter dinner. It was always delicious and easily gone within ten minutes of the first slice being cut.
Unfortunately, you can’t have carrot cake while living a low-carb/keto lifestyle. Carrots are a big no-no no (looking at you, recipes that call for them to be added, you monsters). Secondly, there is a ton of added sugar in both the cake mix and icing. Don’t forget about the carbs in the flour, too! In fact, I don’t think anything in regular carrot cake recipes equals”good” or “acceptable” levels of sugar and carbs.
To make a long story short (I’m not great at that) carrot cake was definitely on the “oh heck no” list when it comes to low-carb.
That is, until now.
This carrot-less cake can fill the void. Using a combination of unique, yet tasty spices and keto friendly ingredients, you can quit denying yourself this yummy goodness.
Like our other cakes, this cake is nice and moist. No dry cakes allowed here! Prep time is at a minimum. You can basically dump all the ingredients into a mixer, pour into a pan, place into the oven, and kick back.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
- Keto Candy Cane Ice Cream
- Keto No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cream Cheese Icing
- Keto Caramel Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 batch of our Keto Cream Cheese Icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix all dry ingredients together
- Then, mix all wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well mixed and form a batter
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil cooking spray and pour bread batter into the pan
- Place into the oven and bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes
- While it is cooling, whip up a batch of our Keto Cream Cheese Icing
- Using a knife, go between the edges of the bread and loaf pan, and remove
- Ice the top of the cake with the amount of icing you like
- Slice and enjoy!
- almond flour
- Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener*
- Coconut Oil*
- Hand Mixer*
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 250 Total Fat 20g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 9g