We adore Asian-inspired cuisine and this keto Asian meatballs recipe is no exception. Make this to create one of the easiest, mouthwatering recipes ever!
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- *optional* Keto Sesame Sauce for dipping, drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until done
- Remove from oven, let cool, and chow down!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2
Amount Per ServingCalories 373 Total Fat 21g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 64g