The little mints at restaurants and parties used to be my downfall. These keto cream cheese mints are definitely better and free of sugars!
Admit it. You’ve definitely had several of those utterly delicious restaurant mints over the years. I don’t think my places give them out anymore, but nevertheless, you know what I am talking about. You’ve probably even had them at parties or weddings. It seems as though people like to hand them out like candy. Pun intended.
I know. You don’t need to remind me. I need a lot of help in the comedy arena. But I digress.
They were so good because they were light and fluffy and would literally melt in your mouth. I always wanted to just sit and eat them to my heart’s content. Much like my former belly, I have a pretty big heart, if you catch my drift.
Not too long ago, I saw a bag of them laying around at my workplace. They were called “pastel buttermints” since they were the colored variety. I think they are often referred to as “hospitality mints” as well. For that reason, you might prefer to call that name “ultra generic.”
I decided to take a look at just what kind of nutritional content we were talking about. Because this particular bag didn’t have a nutrition facts label, I decided to resort to the ingredient list. The first four ingredients were as follows: sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and sorbitol. Last I checked, none of those ingredients are doing anyone any good.
Likewise, these keto cream cheese mints are light and fluffy just like their sugar-filled buttermint brethren but are much better for you. They are easy to make and can be easily made for get-togethers, gatherings, or just every day sweet, minty treats.
Furthermore, throw a batch together and see what you think. I think they are pretty doggone good and can easily take the place of the other mints. Also, I like the name better too. Not as generic.
Minty, sweet, delicious, and creamy. What more can you ask for?
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Shortbread Cookies
- Keto Nutter Butter Cookies
- Keto-Friendly Strawberry Jam
- Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Keto Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Keto Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, mix the ingredients until well combined
- Place the bowl into the refrigerator and chill for at least two hours
- Remove the bowl and using your hands, create a large "dough" ball with the chilled mixture
- Pinch off small pieces of the "dough" and roll them into balls between your palms
- Place these pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Use a fork to gently mash each ball into a flatter wafer shape
- Place baking sheet into the refrigerator again for one hour
- Place the mints into an airtight container and separate layers with parchment paper
- Store mints in the refrigerator or freezer
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 3 mints
Amount Per ServingCalories 50 Total Fat 5g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 0g