The ingredients in this keto bourbon chicken are about as simple as you can get, but the taste is huge. Yummy really doesn’t begin to describe it!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- pink Himalayan salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Season chicken thighs chunks liberally with salt and black pepper
- Sear chicken until golden brown, flip for 2 minutes and remove from pan
- Add remaining butter and saute garlic and onions until soft
- Add bourbon and chicken stock and bring to a rolling boil
- Season with more salt and pepper and add chicken
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened
- Serve chicken hot and drizzle with bourbon sauce
- Eat, love, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1/3 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 220 Total Fat 8g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 20g