We adore Asian cuisine, but the biggest problem is the carbohydrates in the foods. Give this keto Japanese fried rice a try for your next dinner or lunch!
- Remove all cauliflower florets from cauliflower head
- Add florets to a food processor
- Pulse the cauliflower until it becomes the consistency of rice
- Place the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Place cauliflower in skillet, stirring frequently
- Finely chop or grate carrots and add to skillet
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to stir constantly
- Cook until cauliflower starts to brown and the egg is completely cooked in the mixture
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 14gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 6g