The combo of cold cream and fresh blueberries is delicious! Give this low-carb blueberry ice cream a try for your next dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 pasteurized egg yolk
- Using a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients together for several seconds
- Pour blended mixture into your ice cream maker
- Let the ice cream maker work its magic and dig in!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1/3 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 210 Total Fat 22g Carbohydrates 5g Protein 0g