Sweet, tangy, spicy, and absolutely delicious! Use this keto-friendly Asian sweet chili sauce over meats, vegetables, or anything else you can think of.
- Add all ingredients except xanthan gum in a saucepan
- Bring a boil, stirring occasionally
- Let the mixture boil for about 5 minutes, letting some of the water content cook out
- Turn off the stove and add xanthan gum, half a teaspoon at a time; mix well
- When the mixture has thickened to a sauce-like consistency, remove the pan from the stove
- Either use immediately as a sauce or store in an air-tight container for future use
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 20 Total Fat 0g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 0g