One of our favorite parts of eating at our local Mexican restaurant was the (fake) cheese dip. This keto crock-pot queso recipe is cheese all the way!
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cojita cheese
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Combine all ingredients in a slow-cooker
- Cook on high for at least an hour, stirring occasionally
- Serve with a batch of our Keto Tortilla Chips
- Love it's cheesy goodness and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 12gCarbohydrates 1gProtein 6g