Tortilla chips were what we all used to live for. These keto tortilla chips are a variant of our Fathead Dough Remix, but taste awesome!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a mesh strainer, sift the almond flour into a mixing bowl
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir with fork
- Microwave for 15 seconds, remove and stir ingredients with fork
- Repeat until dough is well mixed and forms a ball in the bowl
- Using a rolling pin, roll into extremely thin dough and then salt to your hearts content
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into chip size pieces
- Place onto a baking sheet (with paper) and bake for 8 minutes
- Remove from oven and check to see if dough is becoming dry and brittle
- Either cook for a few more minutes until chips are harder or let cool
- Use with your favorite dips and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 4 chips
Amount Per ServingCalories 256 Total Fat 19g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 15g