This keto baked avocado tastes even better than a baked potato but without all of the nasty carbs and sugars!
- 1 small Haas avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using an avocado tool, open the avocado and remove the pit
- Scoop the avocado out of the shell and place into a mixing bowl; don't throw out the shells!
- Mash the avocado using a fork, potato masher, or another utensil
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and incorporate evenly
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the avocado shells and place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, let cool a few minutes, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 avocado
Amount Per Serving Calories 689Total Fat 53gCarbohydrates 6gProtein 43g