One of the many foods we missed the most on a low-carb/keto diet was pizza and breadsticks. This keto pizza crust comes to the rescue!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an high-speed blender
- Blend until mixture is well-mixed and an equal consistency
- Grease a baking pan/container in the size of the pizza/breadsticks you want with butter or coconut oil
- Pour mixture onto/into baking pan/container and lightly shake back and forth to even out the depth and top of the mixture
- Bake at 375°F until top of the crust is golden brown and edges begin to crisp
- Remove from oven and let cool
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1/2 crust
Amount Per ServingCalories 275 Total Fat 17g Carbohydrates 1.5g Protein 24.5g