Keto Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Rice
This keto cheesy bacon cauliflower rice is the perfect side dish for your next meal. Cheese and bacon… What more can you ask for?
Anything with cheese and bacon is sure to be yummy. So, we decided to combine the two ingredients with the low-carb staple, cauliflower rice. I mean really? What could go wrong with that combination? The answer, of course, is… Nothing.
We love cauliflower rice around here. In fact, you might have made some of our Super Easy Keto Cauliflower White Rice for a meal. Or, you might have thrown together some of our Japanese Keto Fried Rice to go along with one of our Asian-inspired dishes.
Cauliflower rice is incredibly easy to make. Take cauliflower florets and give them a spin in a food processor. Then, throw that into a nice hot skillet with some olive oil or butter, and a delicious side is created. You’ve probably made it before in some form. If not, this is a great opportunity to create a delicious main course or side dish!
Of course, the cheese is a wonderful extra element to the dish, making it gooey and utterly delicious. All of these taste elements are combined to make this a wonderful side dish (or main dish, depending), especially during the cool fall months and cold winter months.
This would be the perfect creation for you to make the next time you are wondering “what should I fix.” You might even have all of the necessary elements already in your fridge.
Go ahead and give it a shot.
Making it is easy, but trust me. Eating it is even easier.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Japanese Keto Slow-Cooker Onion Soup
- Fluffy Low-Carb/Keto Biscuits
- Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Super Easy Keto Cauliflower White Rice
- Cheesy Keto Mac and Cheese
- Keto Garlic Butter Brussel Sprouts
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese
- 1/4 lb bacon
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until almost crispy
- Remove bacon and set aside, leaving fat in the skillet
- Using a food processor, process the cauliflower florets into a rice-like consistency; pulse button/option is best for this
- Place cauliflower rice into skillet and cook for roughly 10 minutes
- Cut or crush the bacon (should be cooled and somewhat harder at this point) into smaller pieces and add to the rice
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Remove from heat and serve!
Serving Size:1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 282 Total Fat: 20g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 18g