Keto candied pecans are delicious and popular at the holidays. You’re going to have to hold yourself back from eating them while they are in the oven!
- Preheat oven to 275°F
- Stir erythritol, cinnamon, and salt together in a mixing bowl
- Whisk the egg white and water together until it is frothy
- Mix the pecans and egg white mixture together
- Pour the egg coated pecans into the erythritol mixture, coating them evenly
- Spread this onto a baking sheet or into a 10" cast iron skillet and place into the oven
- Bake for one hour, stirring the pecans every 15 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool, and devour! If you grab a couple while they are hot, we promise we won't judge...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 2 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 197 Total Fat 21g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 3g