A spicier version of one of the most refreshing mixed drinks on the market. Spice up your summer with a glass of this keto-friendly jalapeno margarita!
- 3 fl oz silver tequila
- 1 1/2 medium Key limes
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, sliced with seeds removed
- Kosher salt (for the rim)
- Juice limes
- In a cocktail shaker or other closed-lid container, combine all ingredients and shake well
- If you want a salted rim, run a wedge of lime around the outside of the glass before filling, and dip in a plate of kosher salt
- Sit back, relax, and drink up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 margarita
Amount Per ServingCalories 20 Total Fat 0g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 0g