A nice hearty crab dip can take any meal or party to the next level. Using real crab, this creamy keto slow-cooker crab dip is absolutely delicious!
- 1 lb fresh crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- In a slow-cooker, combine all ingredients and mix gently
- Cook on low heat for 2 hours
- Remove lid, stir, and spoon into a serving dish or onto your own plate
- Serve with your favorite "crunch" and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per ServingCalories 248 Total Fat 23g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 4g