A nice hearty crab dip can take any meal or party to the next level. Using real crab, this creamy keto slow-cooker crab dip is absolutely delicious!
- 1 lb fresh crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- In a slow-cooker, combine all ingredients and mix gently
- Cook on low heat for 2 hours
- Remove lid, stir, and spoon into a serving dish or onto your own plate
- Serve with your favorite "crunch" and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 255Total Fat 22gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 12g
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from an online food databse. All carbohydrate counts are calculated as net carbs instead of total. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.