Another of our favorites… keto lo mein! This is one of our absolute favorite kitchen creations and doesn’t take a lot of time or ingredients to make!
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat
- Add garlic, mushrooms, pepper, and carrot
- Cook until tender (about 3-4 minutes)
- Add noodles of your choice (drain well and rinse!) and the rest of the ingredients
- Stir or toss to combine noodles with sauce
- Heat through and remove from heat
- Serve and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 374Total Fat 38gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 3g