Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Cheesecake is delicious by itself. But what about when it tastes also like a delicious pie? This keto pecan pie cheesecake is the best of both worlds!
First of all, pecan pie is my all-time favorite. We even created a Crustless Pecan Pie back in the early days of the website. It’s a great holiday favorite or an anytime sweet treat. So, we decided to take a look at a pecan pie cheesecake.
As a result, this is our first foray into the cheesecake world. I’ve heard many times over the years how fickle cheesecake can be. Well, I am here to tell you up front… It’s true. They are absolutely delicious but making them can be frustrating at times. Just go slow and I promise all will work out as it should.
So, I think the most tedious part of the cheesecake making process is the baking and cooling. Both of those parts are very important. Don’t try and rush either one of them! Please, please, please!
For this keto pecan pie cheesecake, we will be making a normal (plain) cheesecake base. The glaze that we put on top is what sets it apart. It has a nice, full brown sugar and pecan taste. This is what gives us the delicious pecan pie taste.
The result of the cheesecake base and the pecan pie top is incredibly rich. If you’re worried about the Lakanto sweetener leaving any kind of odd or weird tastes, don’t. Because it mixes in very well, it comes out tasting just like sugar had been used in the recipe.
Therefore, there is no sacrifice in taste.
Promise me you’ll take the time needed to do this recipe justice. As a result, I will promise you the result will be amazing. We sat around eating a slice not too long before I wrote this recipe up. Even my sugar loving wife thought it was as good as any “real” cheesecake she’s ever had.
Because… trust me. She knows her sweets, so she should know.
If there is ever a contest involving sweets taste testing, I am signing her up.
Finally, take the time and make this. Go slow and reap the benefits.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Maple Cinnamon Fat Bombs
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Keto Cream Cheese Mints
- Easy Keto Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Creamy Keto Sugar Cream Pie
- Simple Keto-Friendly Strawberry Jam
For the crust...
For the cheesecake filling...
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
For the pecan glaze
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Combine all of the crust ingredients together
- Grease the bottom of a 9" springform pan with butter or coconut oil cooking spray
- Form the crust in the bottom of the springform pan
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes and remove from oven; reduce heat to 325˚F
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer mix the eggs, vanilla, and sweetener together
- Keep mixing and mix in the cream cheese, using small amounts at a time
- While still mixing, mix in the heavy cream
- Mix until all ingredients are well mixed and very, very creamy
- Pour the filling mixture over top the crust in the springform pan
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes
- After this time, turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for an hour
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for several hours
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil
- Stir constantly until the mixture begins to thicken slightly and brown
- Pour over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly as it's cooling
- After it has cooled for several hours, use a knife to go around the edge of the cheesecake and remove the pan
- Cut and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 490 Total Fat: 48g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 10g