Keto Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip
This delicious and tangy keto key lime pie cheesecake dip is just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth! Nicely sweet, with a touch of sour!
We all know Key lime pie is delicious. At least those of us who actually like Key lime pie. In case you are wondering, I was eyeing my wife as I wrote that sentence. She’s a huge lover of sweets but for some reason, Key lime pie isn’t high on her list.
It’s actually not on her list at all… But we will let her slide this time.
Keto Key lime pie cheesecake dip is kinda like having a slice of the pie in front of you but without the sugary guilt. In fact, this dip is delicious and the right amount of tangy and sweet. Using the lime zest helps to really give it the lime taste you are used to.
Do keep in mind, since we don’t use any artificial flavorings, the lime taste may not be as strong as you are used to in processed pies from the past.
If you’re wondering what to dip this with, I recommend a batch of our Awesome Keto Graham Crackers. They are a nice “vessel” for the dip to be spread on. If you let them rest a bit, they are also a nice firm cracker to dip with. Above all, they add a nice sweet, cinnamon taste.
Looking for the next “new” thing to try in your keto kitchen? Look no further. You’ve found it.
It’s different but tasty. It’ll be a nice tangy way to end a meal or have a sweet snack.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Cream Cheese Icing
- Delicious Keto Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Keto Raspberry Creme Popsicles
- Awesome Keto Graham Crackers
- Keto White Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Keto Ice Cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- (use coupon code betterthanbreadketo for 20% off your order!)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- juice and zest of two Key limes
- Using a hand mixer, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Serve with some of our Awesome Keto Graham Crackers
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 170 Total Fat: 17g Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 4g