Dive into some delicious keto coconut chicken curry! In just a few short minutes you can have your own bowl full of this awesome dish!
- Toss chicken thigh chunks with curry powder, salt, and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high
- Cook onion until softened
- Using a high-speed blender, blend coconut milk and garlic cloves together
- Add chicken and coconut milk mixture to skillet, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and serve!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per ServingCalories 526 Total Fat 27g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 66g