There is absolutely nothing better than a warm chocolate chip cookie. These keto chocolate chip cookies are full of that chocolatey taste we all love!
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Using a hand mixer, mix butter and sweetener together in a mixing bowl
- Next, mix in eggs and vanilla extract
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a dough forms
- Using a cookie scooper, place balls of the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Gently press each ball with the back of a greased spoon
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies start to turn golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Eat up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 112Total Fat 11gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 2g