Fried chicken is one of the tastiest foods ever. This keto KFC copycat fried chicken will have you licking your fingers every time you take a bite!
- Place chicken thighs in a mixing bowl and add heavy whipping cream; stir until all pieces are evenly coated with cream
- Set chicken aside to "soak"
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the pork rind breadcrumbs and all spices; mix well
- Using a fork or set of tongs, dip chicken thighs into the breadcrumb mixture and coat thickly and evenly
- Set your air fryer to 390°F for 16 minutes
- Alternatively, you can bake it in the oven on a baking sheet for 30 - 35 minutes at 400°
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, being careful not to crowd them; only place what will fit easily in the basket!
- Let the air fryer work its magic and gobble down!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 2 thighs
Amount Per ServingCalories 440 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 30g