A nice keto apple cider vinaigrette is a nice way to spice up your next salad. It takes hardly any time to make but is tasty and delicious!
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender
- Blend for 30 seconds
- Transfer to a Mason jar or other pourable storage container
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 tbsp
Amount Per Serving Calories 80Total Fat 9gCarbohydrates 0gProtein 0g