There’s nothing quite like a warm bowl of keto garlic shrimp mushroom risotto. This is definitely a recipe for wonderful deliciousness!
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped/sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Cook shrimp, mushrooms, and onion in butter on medium heat; remove from pan
- Remove all cauliflower florets from cauliflower head
- Add florets to a food processor
- Pulse the cauliflower until it becomes the consistency of rice
- Add all ingredients except the shrimp and onion mixture to the pan
- Cook until the liquid ingredients are being absorbed by the cauliflower and cooked down
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until the desired consistency is achieved
- Remove from heat and nom nom nom!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3
Amount Per Serving Calories 442Total Fat 26gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 43g