There’s nothing better on a fall or winter night than some nice meaty spaghetti sauce. This keto double meat spaghetti sauce recipe is as simple as can be!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 24 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Brown both portions of meat together in a skillet over medium heat
- We recommend using a meat chopper to make cooking any ground meats easier, as well as a cast iron skillet to have plenty width and depth to cook in
- After the meats are browned and chopped, remove from heat and tilt skillet
- Using a paper towel, soak up some of the excess fat
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in the skillet, mixing fully
- Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes on low eat
- Eat. Love. Repeat!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 416 Total Fat 26g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 37g