Start your day off right with a keto cheesy sausage and egg bake! It only takes minutes to make and will be a meal the whole family will love!
- 1 package country breakfast sausage
- 6 large eggs
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown sausage in a pan over medium/medium-high heat; using a meat chopper will make this process much easier
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until evenly mixed
- Mix eggs and sausage together, along with 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Grease baking pan with either butter or coconut oil; the wider the pan, the less time this recipe will take to bake since the mixture will be spread thinner
- Pour into a baking pan and top with the rest of the cheddar cheese
- Bake at 375°F until a fork stuck in the middle comes out clean and the eggs are cooked all the way through
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 square
Amount Per ServingCalories 527 Total Fat 41g Carbohydrates 5g Protein 32g