Donuts are one of life’s sweet pleasures. This recipe creates a delicious keto donut and combines it with one of our favorite flavors, browned butter!
For the donuts...
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the glaze...
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all dry ingredients for the donuts together with a whisk in a mixing bowl
- Then thoroughly mix all of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Grease a donut pan thoroughly with coconut oil spray
- Spoon into a donut pan; fill each cup approximately halfway, as the mixture will rise while baking
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from pan; otherwise, they will fall apart when trying to remove them
- Heat the glaze ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a slow boil
- Stir frequently until the mixture begins to reduce and brown
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes
- Either dip the donuts into the glaze and set aside to harden, or pour the glaze over the donuts in a storage container
- Let glaze cool completely before eating (if you can wait that long)
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a wonderfully delicious donut!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 glazed donut
Amount Per ServingCalories 330 Total Fat 39g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 5g