Basically, it’s cheese wrapped in meat, wrapped in meat. This awesome keto jalapeno smoked fatty recipe will definitely not disappoint!
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb pork (breakfast) sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat your smoker to 275°F
- Start by creating a 6 slice x 6 slice bacon weave on parchment paper
- Spread sausage evenly overtop bacon
- Mix cream cheese, jalapeno slices, black pepper, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over sausage
- Roll the entire thing very tightly, rolling like a cinnamon roll
- Add hickory chunks to the smoker and get the smoke rolling
- Smoke the fatty for two hours, turning over halfway through
- Remove from smoker and place onto an pan with a cooling rack
- Place in oven at 375°F for one hour
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes
- Slice, plate, and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 598 Total Fat 50g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 40g